Paganism. Witchcraft. Crystals. Nature. Animals. Occasional Miscellaneous.Pictures that are my own are tagged as Personal.
"Your life is an expression of your mind."
Surprise! Here’s a little giveaway :) It’s not much, but once my Etsy reaches 500 sales, I’ll be doing my biggest giveaway yet.. I expect this to happen in 2 months or so! In this giveaway, however, this is what the winner will receive:
- A kyanite pendant (the crystal has been polished and repaired but it still looks lovely!)
- A clear Tibetan quartz pendant
- An amethyst pendant (a best seller in my shop!)
- 2 amethyst crystals from Brazil
- 2 tumbled amethysts
- A chunk of tektite from Vietnam (naturally occurring glass that is believed to have come to Earth from meteorite impacts long ago)
- Please check out my Etsy shop. (A big update is coming mid August, there is currently a clearance sale going on)
- Please follow my blog so you can get updates on the giveaway (in case something changes)
- DO NOT TAG THIS POST AS GIVEAWAY please do not do this, it increases the chances that this post will be deleted and then the giveaway will be cancelled.
- Be respectful of me and my rules
- You have until Wednesday, August 6th to enter
- Reblogs and likes count as entries, sometimes more than one reblog is counted, sometimes not, it depends on tumblr
- I will ship anywhere
- It will end Wednesday, August 6th at 8 pm, PDT
- Winner will be chosen via random number generator (each entry will be assign with a number)
- Again, please be respectful, and have fun!
I’M fUCKING DONE WITH THIS SITE
this sky was incredible and i was drunk and talking to a cat and it felt magic. imo
Colourful butterflies in Central America
It is too bad journals can’t speak up and give advice or support.
The last time that happened the Chamber of Secrets was opened
ah i looove this
I’m not superstitious. I’m a witch. Witches aren’t superstitious. We are what people are superstitious of.
I really don’t care what kind of blogs you have, This deserves a reblog
man the last image really got me..
The second to last really killed me.
A simple thing we see frequently on the Internet being put into the perspective of real life.
The last one put me to tears all I can think is my grandpa and how much I miss him
I don’t advocate war but the I have a lot of love for the victims of it. These put things into perspective.
Page 1 of 662